Hello Sacramento Bike Hikers:
Unfortunately, the most recent Sacramento County Public Health Order, dated July 14, 2020, does not yet allow us to ride together as a Club. However, our members are keeping active and healthy by continuing to ride and some are interested in sharing their accomplishments.
Starting August 1, a process will be in place to log your non-club miles daily or periodically from that day forward. You can also enter non-club miles for the period 3/15/20 to 7/31/20 in bulk on a special Event on August 31. That entry can be done at any time, though will not be reflected on the club website until after August 31. Your miles will be included on a non-club mileage report that will be used by the Mileage Recorder as the sign-in sheet was used previously. Mileage must be entered for the day of a ride by 10 p.m. the same day. Reporting your non-club mileage is voluntary and miles will not be used for club mileage awards.
Currently, brief instructions are included on each Event date. Detailed instructions will be posted on the website shortly.
There are some points that are of special note at this time:
- This is totally voluntary and for your personal use.
- Non-club miles will be recorded as Home Miles and reflected on both the Club Mileage Ride Log and your Personal Mileage log in the Home Miles column. Others can still see your Home Mileage on the Ride Log page.
- Mileage shall be entered in the comment box AFTER the ride.
- The comment must be entered by 10:00 PM the day of the ride due to system constraints.
To see detailed instructions Click Here
- This is a non-club event. No mileage awards or prizes will be given. Club liability insurance will not apply.
If you have any questions, please contact the Mileage Recorder at email@example.com.